Child of God
The child

Name: Sarah Jane
Workplace: The Fullerton Hotel
Birthday: 30th September

About you: I love how my life have been going and definitely there's more awesome things planned to come



previous posts

Where's my freedom?
What a news?!?!!
A start of something ..boring..
It's Friday, Exams done..and it's Music min dinner
2 exams past, 3 more to go !
Hello, my darling...
This is my FUCK YOU entry..
My new found kingdom friends
I Need To Blog About This..
Sow Where You Want A Harvest..


past

November 2004
December 2005
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
April 2010
September 2010
April 2011


Great Clicks
Kingdom Friends

Lynn Isabelle
Jze Ying
Lynn Kok

Woodgrove Mates

Yan Soon
Ben Ho
Qing Ling
Phang RuiHon
Mui Ling
Matus

Banquet Mates

Elizabeth Tan
Stacy Wee
Yulianti

Shatec Mates

Beng Seet
Min Hui
Melvin
Alex Woo

Friends

Yvonne

Family

Wilson Brother


Thanks

Shouts

Message




Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu

Monday, April 06, 2009

( Falling in love again. @ 1:00 am )

Church service was amazing today!

Served choir for the 1st two services and the annointing was so strong and radical it wiped us off our feets. Can't help but fall in love with Jesus again. It's been so long, that i've sung it to glorify Him. It's always about me having to be there to do my service, but it's not. It's more than that, like how i proclaim to God in my heart (for my C&E project), that i wanted something more than just being a secretary(my role since previous major project). He not only answers my prayer, he over-answers it.

1st service really made me pour my heart out. When i saw how Pastor Lawrence almost cried when he prayed for Pastor Prince, i can't help but to feel so touched of how much radical grace has been preached and opened up by Pastor into my life. Pastor Prince, Daddy God is with you and your family! The enemies will not come near you, instead will flee 7 ways. Amen!

Pastor Prince made us write this down, "Without God, we cannot. Without us, God will not." Can't explain it today, cause i have to sleep already.


note:

I'm beginning to love studying (while enjoying of course). Beginning to love projects, mates. I'm able to do all that, because He first did it for me. He loved me first, and my manifestation of blessings will be rolling down onto me. So blessed, i can't contain it. So much, i've got to Give it away.

The renewal of my mind, metta-noya. (don't know how to spell)

Amen!

Jesus, shall take the highest honour.

Labels:




0 comments