Child of God
The child

Name: Sarah Jane
Workplace: The Fullerton Hotel
Birthday: 30th September

About you: I love how my life have been going and definitely there's more awesome things planned to come



previous posts

The Love For Drinking..
Larrisa Lam concert and about me!
I was browsing through my "long ago" blog entry an...
What a day..
Bill Wiese: 23 Minutes in Hell - CBN.com
I cannot help, but to have my way...
My boyfriend is a good guy
Sorry man..
feel bad again..sigh
Good boyfriend..


past

November 2004
December 2005
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
April 2010
September 2010
April 2011


Great Clicks
Kingdom Friends

Lynn Isabelle
Jze Ying
Lynn Kok

Woodgrove Mates

Yan Soon
Ben Ho
Qing Ling
Phang RuiHon
Mui Ling
Matus

Banquet Mates

Elizabeth Tan
Stacy Wee
Yulianti

Shatec Mates

Beng Seet
Min Hui
Melvin
Alex Woo

Friends

Yvonne

Family

Wilson Brother


Thanks

Shouts

Message




Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu

Thursday, September 25, 2008

( Sow Where You Want A Harvest.. @ 12:43 am )

Daily Devotional on 13 September 2008.

I was deleting junks from my inbox when i came across this unread mail Titled "Sow Where You Want A Harvest" (I don't normally follow my devotional because i don't always check my mail.)

Oh well, back here! It caught my eye because it was the topic that my mum and I were "debating" and "quarrelling" about. I was sharing with her about what I felt that was a little lacking in our family, which was sharing about God. (it's gonna be a little awkward too because it was not instilled in us since young, and now that I'm older...yeah, you would know..)

I was also sharing with her about tithing. About, sowing our financial seed into the God's Kingdom so that he'll multiply it abundantly. I mean, the example that Pastor gave which was..

*When a farmer sow his seeds into his field and you, being the curious one, ask him :" Erm, I know why you want to sow your seeds, because you want and expect a harvest right?" The farmer must be scratching his head, thinking.. DUH!? what else do you expect me to sow for?

EXACTLY..thats my point..

But to her, Farmer and Financial not being the same thing (though they have the same initials). So what can i say, my "self-righteous" came into action and took over the situation. I just can't help it. Sigh...i was trying to get my point across, because she keep insisting that we don't have enough, if we do tithe. But on my side, i'm thinking, it's not about :"Wah! i have ALOT then i can give." i'm not saying that it's supposed to be like that. But i just want her to have a good opinion of god that despite being "not-enough" and "lack" we will still give because he'll multiply us. He WILL multiply us a HUNDRED FOLD!


Genesis 26:12
12 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold; and the Lord blessed him.

When you sow apple seeds, you get apples. When you sow seeds of friendship, you get friends. If in the natural, you receive in the area in which you sow, how much more will you receive in the supernatural when God blesses you!

The Bible tells us that when Isaac sowed in the land, he reaped a hundredfold even though there was a famine in that land. (Genesis 26:1) The reason was that “the Lord blessed him”.


My dad was slowly talking to me about his point, why we feel this way. Somehow i have to agree with him because some things make sense to me.. SOME only..I've said some things which indirectly hurt him. I'm sorry for that, but i just can't help also to feel that way. There were many things we're talking about and then He quoted this one sentence which i disagree :" Not One Formula works for all."

But what i think :" is that, God's Formula works IN ALL" If he says he'll multiply, he will. If he said Finances are mine to inherit, it IS MINE. His words says it all. Just because i can't quote the exact word from the bible, don't mean i'm saying it out of context. I believe Pastor don't preach out of context (because he don't like people who uses context to scare others )hence all that i'm learning are true and are from the bible. I faithfully believe Abba will open the eyes of our family, to see and comprehend greater things.

"So start sowing seeds in the area that you are believing God for, and know that before long, you will be reaping your harvest!" AMEN!


Psst..btw, does this following sentence scares you?



"Why make things difficult when God made it easy for you."



0 comments