Child of God
The child

Name: Sarah Jane
Workplace: The Fullerton Hotel
Birthday: 30th September

About you: I love how my life have been going and definitely there's more awesome things planned to come



previous posts

What do I really want?
It's been almost a year since i've blogged about h...
His 4 handprints in my Life today..
Only He can..
WHATS NEW?!?!
Tiring 2 weeks
Falling in love again.
Where's my freedom?
What a news?!?!!
A start of something ..boring..


past

November 2004
December 2005
November 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
April 2010
September 2010
April 2011


Great Clicks
Kingdom Friends

Lynn Isabelle
Jze Ying
Lynn Kok

Woodgrove Mates

Yan Soon
Ben Ho
Qing Ling
Phang RuiHon
Mui Ling
Matus

Banquet Mates

Elizabeth Tan
Stacy Wee
Yulianti

Shatec Mates

Beng Seet
Min Hui
Melvin
Alex Woo

Friends

Yvonne

Family

Wilson Brother


Thanks

Shouts

Message




Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: sxc.hu

Monday, April 25, 2011

( Thanks for picking me up.. @ 11:57 pm )

Dear Jesus,

Today was supposed to be a good day, but there was a minor squabble with my boyfriend and a bad discussion session with mum.

Whatever it is, it will not end that way because I'm going to end it with you.

Daddy, like a child I pray that my heart grows deeper for you. As I was listening to the sermon "How believers fall from grace- dated 17 April 2011, New Creation Church" I felt such relief hearing that I fell. At least I knew the cause of why I became a totally different person. My mind repeatedly reminded itself that how can I be a christian when I can't even act right. I'm not righteous enough. I know what is grace and I know that I'm forgiven but I can't feel it within me. It is just a "knowing" and not from within. After listening to the CD, I felt a totally new person. I will start off by the smallest (of which I thought it'll never work) which is to pray for your grace and wisdom for the present day. Though I can't see anything happening yet, I know something else is brewing. Somewhere, somehow it's prepared for me. I trust you totally for that.


If there's something bad that I don't want to do, I'll not say "I will Never do it" <-- There's no power in it as I will end up doing it. Instead, I'll say, In Jesus name.. (now that's the POWER) I'll never do it.

I won't use MY effort to try getting love, especially from my parents and brother. I've been doing that and it's making me very tired. I always try my best to be someone better, but they are like walking time-bomb that will get angry over trivial reason and starts splashing all sorts of remarks without thinking that it hurts alot in me. They didn't realise that the fact that I became so rude to them was because of their words used at me. It is because my heart hurt so much that I want them to feel the same (though it wasn't intentional, but they always assume it is a planned one). Why does she always think she's right? I don't understand the power she is having to let her feel that she's always right. Can't parents be wrong?

Nevertheless, what I want to tell you is that, I want to be filled with sooo much of your love that all the effort that comes out from me will be the effort to love somebody without expecting anything back. The overflowing love that I want to share with everyone in my life. The effort given will be OUT OF LOVE and not FOR LOVE.

Thank you for listening to me. At least I'm jotting it down, because I want to remember what I asked for. I want to give thanks to you even before the results are out. Amen !



0 comments